06 September 2013

Inside look...

What's in my bag.

I never go out the door without my handbag.

Louis Vuitton Handbag (my favorite one)


"I'm thinking balls are to men, what handbags are to woman. It's just a little bag but we'd feel naked in public without it" - Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw, SATC

I totally agree with this quote, even as a men. My handbag carries everything I need and especially don't need, I put so much stuff in it. So it's very important for me. For me it's not only an accessory but also a necessity. 

Now I give you an inside look of what I drag with me all day... (today)

From left to right:
The little Black Diary (note book, Moleskine), an extra necklace, My iPhone, Perfume (Dior Addict), Scarf, Sunglasses (Anna dello Russo for H&M), Pen (Swarovski), Headset (Apple), Brush (HEMA), Journal (Moleskine), Wallet (Louis Vuitton), Passport.

Comfort radiance compact makeup (Chanel), Mirror, Lipstick (HEMA), Mascara (Max Factor), 
Cover stick (Dior), Nail file, Makeup case (Louis Vuitton).

As you see it's a lot of stuff..
Do you also drag so much with you in your purse? 

                                                                                Lots of Love - M.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment